Approach Community Homes Limited
Norfolk IP25 6SZ
Tel: 01485 535299
Tel: 01234 602741
Tel: 01159 323469
Our Mission statement is:
• To provide care and development for each person according to their individual needs and to provide a home for as long as desired.
• To create an environment, which ensures that the house is regarded as a place where valued people live and they are living together on the positive basis of their abilities rather than their disabilities.
• To ensure that at all times staff recognise the right of individuals to have control over their own lives and in such a way, which enhances the individual’s dignity and self-esteem.
• To provide opportunities for people to develop their life skills and potential whilst recognising that this may involve reasonable and calculated risks.
• To provide a stable and supportive background this enables people to develop meaningful relationships and positive self-image.
• Where desired to we will tailor our services to individuals or couples wishes to fulfil their potential to enable them live and progress as independently as possible within a supportive framework.
• To give people the right to be involved in the day to day running of their home and to be consulted when significant decisions affecting their lives are being made.
• To encourage individuals to participate in community activities and new experiences beyond the confines of their home.